Financial literacy and inclusion are hot topics both in developed and developing markets and addressing them is a challenge. Considering the trend of gamification our question is whether gamification can play a role in the design of effective solutions. Francesca discussed it with two exceptional guests.
– Louise Hill, co-founder and CEO at GoHenry, brought her point of view about gamification that in GoHenry is used to teach kids personal finance
– Margot de Broglie, co-founder at Your Juno, a startup that announced a new 2.2 million dollars funding round earlier this month, stressed the inclusion purpose as they address specifically women and non-binary people as there is a specific need and they generally feel less confident discussing about money
Get in contact with the guests:
– Louise Hill – https://www.linkedin.com/in/louise-hill-5197614/
– Margot de Broglie – https://www.linkedin.com/in/margot-de-broglie/
– Francesca Aliverti (Host) – https://www.linkedin.com/in/francesca-aliverti-625006ba/