The number of startups in the DeFi scenario is growing and that’s why we decided to explore the new directions this sector can take as Ajit Tripathi did in this episode with two other DeFi experts.
– Hart Lambur, co-founder at UMA, explained his view of this change in paradigm recalling the history of financial services that is a history of contract laws and public enforcement. DeFi is something made possible because technology allows us to enforce contracts in a different way.
– Marc Zeller, Integrations lead at AAVE, decided to highlight what is necessary to make DeFi work: the need of an ecosystem of non-speculative stablecoins that can be decentralized or not and allows to design stable contracts without the volatility issues.
Get in contact with the guests:
– Hart Lambur – https://www.linkedin.com/in/hartlambur
– Marc Zeller – https://www.linkedin.com/in/marc-zeller-8153753b
– Ajit Tripathi – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajitkt/